Providing Financial Security and Peace of Mind
Better benefits make for better business, and our CINUP plans are designed specifically with the distinct needs of the First Nations employer like you in mind. Investing in your employees with a group insurance program not only shows your concern for their well being, but is a sure way of attracting and retaining the best.
Behind every successful organization is a group of dedicated and quality employees. And, as your most valuable asset, it’s important you protect them. At CINUP, we know that no two organizations are alike. That’s why our comprehensive benefits package includes options for both Status and Non-Status employees.
Each CINUP group insurance package is based on 30 years of experience in what we believe is the four fundamental elements of a successful group insurance plan.
- Group Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Extended Health & Vision Care
In addition to fundamental elements, CINUP also offers a variety of unique optional benefits. Giving you the ability to shape and mold your group insurance plan; to better suit your organizations needs.
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Chief and Council Group Life Insurance
- Chief and Council Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Chief and Council Long Term Disability
- Chief and Council Extended Health, Vision, and Dental Care